Aims & Objectives
- To inculcate the culture of lifelong learning by implementing open, innovative & flexible programmes / schemes focusing on the needs of various communities, groups, regions etc. with special focus on the marginalized sections of the society
- To act as a facilitator in the field of education and provide services to various stake-holders
- To improvise on educational tools for faster and flexible learning matching international standards
- To work in close co- ordination with various Organizations, Govt. bodies and International agencies to bring in improvements in the Indian Education system
- To develop networks, associations, regional chapters, nodal centers etc. for imparting training, consultancy, R&D programmes, workshops, develop discussion forums, conferences, seminars based activities etc.
- To accredit institutions/organizations based on International rating System to recognize quality, standards and merit