Points to Remember
- Filled-in Registration Form should be sent only by ORDINARY POST after affixing necessary postal stamps or it can be dropped in the box kept at SRDE-SAHEI, A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi. Any other mode of sending the filled-in Registration-Form (speed post, registered post, courier, etc.) is not acceptable.
- No-certificate or documents should be sent along with filled-up Registration Form.
- Candidates can indicate ordinarily upto FIVE INSTITUTES to which she/he wants NAT scores to be sent without any additional charge.
- For any enquiry, candidates may write to the SAHEI office in New Delhi, starting their Roll Number, Registration Form Number and Test Date, Enquires accompanied by a self-addressed and stamped post card/envelop will elicit a quick reply
- If any misconduct or unfair practice by the candidate is detected, directly or indirectly by any means, the candidate test score will be cancelled.